Submit a return request
1. Login your account: Click here to log in with a passcode.
2. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
3. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
4. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
5. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
6. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
7. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
8. Click Request return. If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
We accept returns on new, unopened eligible items within 30 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be in the original packaging.* Items that are returned missing original packaging or altered in some way may not be eligible for refund or may be subject to a restocking fee.
*Samples are not eligible for return/exchange.
Clearance items are not eligible for return or exchange. All orders placed during sales/promotions are FINAL.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We will cover the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or damaged item).